Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 hrs
Oven bakes spareribs low and slow.
- 155.92 g salt
- 141.74 g tones canadian steak seasoning
- 141.74 g brown sugar
- 120.48 g chili powder
- 14.17 g dried red chili pepper flakes
- 7.08 g medaglia doro instant espresso coffee
- 28.34 g paprika
- 7.08 g cumin powder
- 35.43 g granulated garlic
- 42.52 g granulated onion
- 2 pork spare rib racks
- 473.18 ml kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- In a mixing bowl and salt, steak seasoning, brown sugar, chili powder, chili flakes, espresso. Paprika, cumin powder, garlic and onion combine and set aside until needed. This mixture will fill 1 quart size container and still have some extras seasoning left.
- Line a half size baking pan and line with alum foil and place the ribs on the pan and starting with the bone side down heavy coat both side with the seasoning mix. With the meaty side up pour some of the barbecue sauce to coat. Let the ribs set for an hour.
- Preheat oven 250º.
- Place the baking pan into the oven and bake for 5 hours.