Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Oven bakes spareribs low and slow.
Make and share this Low and Slow Baked Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 5 1⁄2 ounces salt
- 5 ounces tones canadian steak seasoning
- 5 ounces brown sugar
- 4 1⁄4 ounces chili powder
- 1⁄2 ounce dried red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 ounce medaglia doro instant espresso coffee
- 1 ounce paprika
- 1⁄4 ounce cumin powder
- 1 1⁄4 ounces granulated garlic
- 1 1⁄2 ounces granulated onion
- 2 pork spare rib racks
- 2 cups kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- In a mixing bowl and salt, steak seasoning, brown sugar, chili powder, chili flakes, espresso. Paprika, cumin powder, garlic and onion combine and set aside until needed. This mixture will fill 1 quart size container and still have some extras seasoning left.
- Line a half size baking pan and line with alum foil and place the ribs on the pan and starting with the bone side down heavy coat both side with the seasoning mix. With the meaty side up pour some of the barbecue sauce to coat. Let the ribs set for an hour.
- Preheat oven 250º.
- Place the baking pan into the oven and bake for 5 hours.