Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Granola recipe for those who avoid sugar, wheat, dairy, soy, corn and other common allergens. Adapted from the Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dried apples, cranberries or fruit
- sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Mix oats, nuts and spices in a large bowl.
- Combine agave nectar, molasses, melted coconut oil, vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture onto oat mixture and stir with two spoons to thoroughly coat.
- Add coconut and seeds, if using, and toss again.
- Spread mixture on cookie sheet(s) and bake for about 45 minutes, turning occasionally with a spatula.
- Remove from oven and stir in any desired dried fruit.
- Let cool completely before storing.