Recipe by Chef Dee
Just in time for your Valentine, turn down the lights and share these lucious morsels with your sweetie !!
Top Review by Kat Rahal
Made these for my Bunco group as it was a Valentine theme. My SIL is a nurse and she got me the needle and syringe, and no one could believe how I got the Grand Marnier into the strawberries! The only thing I think I did wrong was dipped the strawberries in chocolate first to save time and then "injected" the Grand Marnier and refrigerated. Well, the chocolate was stuck to the plate, I didn't have any wax paper. But otherwise, they tasted delicious and were a big hit!
- 12 large firm strawberries
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate square
- 2 -3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry berries, draining on paper towel.
- Melt the chocolate squares in the microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Using a clean needle, inject the Grand Marnier into the hull of the berries.
- Dip the bottom half of the berries into the melted chocolate.
- Chill, uncovered on a wax paper covered pan.
- Serve with 4-6 hours.
- Silk pajamas optional.