Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Amaretto, chocolate, and coffee.
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot brewed coffee (sweetened as desired)
- 4 tablespoons chocolate ice cream
- 8 pecan halves, chopped, for garnish
- Divide the creme de cacao, amaretto, and coffee between 2 Irish coffee glasses, stirring to blend.
- Top each with two tablespoons of the ice cream and half the chopped pecans.
- Serve immediately.
This was simply dreamy. It was my night night toddy and I would rather have this than the lover!