1/2 Photos of Lovely Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Entree.
Perfectionist cook's Note:
This is my own invention and I always use it as a delicious entree for a dinner. You can make it ahead and it looks lovely on the plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 4 holes of a muffin tin ( I use one with rectangular muffins) with cling wrap, using individual pieces for each hole.
- 2Line each opening with the smoked salmon slices so that it goes up the sides and overlaps a little.
- 3In a small mixer combine the remaining ingredients which have been finely chopped( you can add in any salmon left over).
- 4Carefully fill in the cream cheese mixture into the salmon lined muffin tin.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 6Take out of the tin, unwrap and decorate with lemons slices, olives or capers.Serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lovely Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Entree.
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 624.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: