Recipe by KPD
This is a great salad to make for a romantic dinner or Valentine's Day! If you don't make the dressing, any store bought dressing would work for this salad such as Italian or a Raspberry Vinegrette, etc. Another Rachael Ray winner! Enjoy!
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce or 1 head red leaf lettuce, chopped
Poppy Seed-Dill Dressing
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl toss apple slices with lemon juice. Add radish, onion and chopped lettuce. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar and salt, whisking in oil. Stir in sour cream, poppy and dill.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.