Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love the strawberries in this. It can also be used as a salad or dessert. It is absolutely wonderful. I don't think you will be disappointed if you try this. Enjoy!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained (revised)
- This is very easy to make, keeps well in refrigerator and easy to divide in half.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill overnight.
I think I would call this more like a sauce than a relish, however it was simply wonderful and easy to make! I omitted the nuts and added in a litle extra sugar, thanks for sharing hon, will make again soon!...Kitten :)