- 1 lb fish fillet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lime, wedged
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in baking pan, place in oven until melted, swirl to coat pan.
- Put fish in pan, drizzle lime juice over the fish. I.
- n bowl combine remaining ingredietns, and sprinkle over fish.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350* 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with lime wedges if desired.