Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on another site. It sounds really good. I love citrus and seafood! Posting for Zaar World Tour 5.
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lime, wedged
- Place butter in baking pan, place in oven until melted, swirl to coat pan.
- Put fish in pan, drizzle lime juice over the fish. I.
- n bowl combine remaining ingredietns, and sprinkle over fish.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350* 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
I used tilapia, and it turned out wonderfully. So quick and easy to make...I'll make this often. Thanks for sharing!
This really is lovely, and couldn't be easier. I used tilapia, and added seasoned salt instead of plain. All the flavors blend together nicely. Thanks for posting!