1/4 Photos of Lovely Lime Baked Fish
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
I found this on another site. It sounds really good. I love citrus and seafood! Posting for Zaar World Tour 5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in baking pan, place in oven until melted, swirl to coat pan.
- 2Put fish in pan, drizzle lime juice over the fish. I.
- 3n bowl combine remaining ingredietns, and sprinkle over fish.
- 4Cover with foil, bake at 350* 10-15 minutes.
- 5Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lovely Lime Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 165.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.2 g