Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy summer treat. You may use whatever dippers you like 8)
Make and share this Lovely Lemon Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy saucepan, blend the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in water until smooth.
- Bring to boil over medium heat; cook stirring for 1 or 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Remove from heat stir in the butter, lemon juice and peel until butter has melted.
- Place in a fondue pot; keep warm.
- Serve with dippers and enjoy.
This was good, got great reviews at the bible study. It did make an awful lot. I would only make a half batch next time. We paired it with a chocolate mint fondue and they complemented each other well.