Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.lavender-love.com. Try this drizzled over simple mixed greens or steamed vegetables.
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (I used white balsamic)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons lavender honey (read *NOTE)
- 1 -2 tablespoon culinary lavender flowers, pulverized (use half the amount if using fresh lavender flowers)
- white pepper
- NOTE: Use regular honey if you cannot find lavender honey. To make it easier to blend, zap the honey a few seconds in the microwave.
- Combine all ingredients except for salt and pepper in a non-reactive bowl and whisk well or blend with immersion blender. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving to allow ingredients to marinate. Bring to room temperature. Whisk before serving.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Keeps for 1 week in refrigerator.
Very nice dressing! I let the salad marinate for a half hour before serving it and it was fabulous.