1/3 Photos of Lovely Beets and Carrots
The red and orange colors of shredded beets and carrots make this a beautiful centerpiece with a crisp texture and tangy flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely grate the beet and then the carrot to yield abuot 1 1/2 cups of each.
- 2Place in separate bowls and set aside.
- 3Grate the ginger finely and combine it with the oil, vinegar, and garlic.
- 4Toss the beets with half of the dressing and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mix together the scallion, carrots, and the remaining dressing.
- 6Add salt and pepper, if you desire.
- 7Arrange the lettuce on a platter, mound the carrot mixture in the center, and spoon the beets around it.
- 8Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lovely Beets and Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: