1/2 Photos of Lovely Beef Liver
Lovely she says and lovely she means. This is so simple and very tasty. I have borrowed the sauce from Meatballs Meatballs by Lali- I had some frozen so my dinner was so easy. Full credit goes to Lali for this recipe - without you I couldn't have done it! Use approximately 1 cup of the sauce but you can tell if you want more or less on the liver There may be a bit of extra sauce but it freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef liver, medium thick sliced (just over 1/4-inch)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil (for the pan)
- 20 small fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- 1Mix sauce ingredients together.
- 2Coat the liver in the Panko Crumbs.
- 3Heat oil in a fry pan.
- 4Brown the liver on both sides.
- 5Add mushroom, they will help scrape up all the crumbs, broen 2 minutes.
- 6Pour in the sauce, cover and simmer 15 minutes over medium heat.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lovely Beef Liver
Serving Size: 1 (563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 415.7 mg
- Sodium 1823.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 40.4 g