Recipe by Mirj
I used to be a major coffee snob, buying the best beans, grinding them myself, looking down my nose at people who drank instant coffee. Then I went off coffee for a while. Now I'm back, and have seen the light, some instant coffee isn't that bad. Since I started Somersizing I've been taking my coffee with cream instead of milk, and that makes it even better. This is my favorite cup of coffee, my first aaaaahhhhhh of the morning. Use 1 15 ounce mug (with Recipezaar logo -- see note below)
Top Review by evelyn/athens
mmmmmm...I'm sitting here enjoying my first cup Mirj, and wish you were here to have one with me. I used an excellent quality instant espresso blend for the coffee as we don't have the hazelnut instant. BUT, I do have some hazelnut coffee drops that I brough back from a trip a while back and they were finally put to use. This coffee (using an espresso blend) is aromatic, nutty, creamy, simply wonderful. My first cup will always be held up to toast you Mirj!
- 7.39 ml taster choice gourmet roast instant coffee
- 7.39 ml taster choice hazelnut instant coffee
- 311.84 g boiling water
- 85.04 g cream (not milk, not skim milk, real cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place both coffees in bottom of mug.
- Add hot water.
- Add sugar to taste (I like my coffee without sugar).
- Add cream.
- Note below: You can get a Recipezaar mug at CafePress.com (just go to http://www. cafeshops. com/recipezaar. 6946752).