Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
I love green chilies and was delighted to receive this simple recipe in which the green chilies are the "star." You will be delighted with the taste of this dish, too. You'll need a large baking bag for this recipe.
- 1 chicken, cut up (i used skinned, bone-in thighs)
- about 1/3 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) green chilies (you may use whole or chopped green chillies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Have a large baking bag ready.
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken pieces with this mixture. Place in baking bag.
- Cover the chicken pieces with green chilies. Seal bag and prick several times.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until done.