Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
IT'S BOOZE!!!! what else would you expect of a love triangle... two teasingly sweet parts over the third part of the triangle...ICE!!! by the way don't most love triangles start with ice on some level?
- 3 ounces Amaretto, di amore
- 1⁄2 ounce rose water, litani brand
- fresh ice
- clean rose petal (to garnish)
- gently stir Amaretto Di amore with Litani Mawarad Rosewater two capfulls is 1/2 oz.
- pour over ice filled low tumbler.
- garnish with a couple clean rose petals.
- slowly savor and enjoy this ultra sweet love triangle.
I was looking for other recipes which include Rose Water, since I had just bought some to make baklava, and I found this wonderful drink. Really brings out the already-great taste of the Amaretto. Cannot recommend it highly enough. Cheers and bottoms up.