1/3 Photos of Love Tea
A heart-warming, flavorful beverage from Le Bernardin's Eric Ripert as published in our local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemongrass, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried lemon grass)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped (or 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger)
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 5 cardamom pods, cracked
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 2 cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried peppermint
- 1 teaspoon earl grey tea (or one teabag if you can't find loose tea)
- 1 teaspoon green tea (or one teabag if you can't find loose tea)
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 4 teaspoons orange blossom water
- 1Bring 4 1/2 cups of water to boil in a saucepan.
- 2Turn off heat and add the first six ingredients.
- 3Mix lightly, cover and let mixture steep for five minutes.
- 4Add peppermint, Earl Grey and green tea.
- 5Allow to steep another five minutes.
- 6Pour into each mug or cup 3/4 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of rosewater and 1 teaspoon of orange-blossom water.
- 7Strain tea and pour into each mug and stir.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Love Tea
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water