Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks harmless, but watch out! (Note: Alize liqueur is part of the cognac family, and made in France. Part cognac and part passion fruit.
- 6 ounces alize gold passion liqueur (4 shots)
- 3 ounces cranberry juice (2 shots)
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- 2 strawberries
- ice cube
- Shake all but strawberries with ice cubes and strain into on-the-rocks glasses with ice.
- Stem each strawberry and slice 3/4ths of the way lengthwise from pointed end. Place over rum of the cocktail glass for garnish.