Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Need a little help in the romance department?
Make and share this Love Potion recipe from Food.com.
- 85.04 g cognac-based red passion fruit liqueur (recommended Alize, 2 shots)
- 1 fluid ounce red cranberry juice
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- whole strawberry, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously and strain into rocks glass with ice.
- Slice half way up middle center of strawberry and slide onto glass edge to garnish.