- 5677.5 ml chicken stock
- 14.79 ml ginger powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 226.79 g pork shoulder, cut into large chunk
- 6 Chinese mushrooms, presoak
- 12 piece fried tofu
- 453.59 g fresh lotus root, cut into 1/4 inch rings
- 453.59 g napa cabbage, sliced in half and lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- In an 8 quart stockpot add chicken stock, ginger, onion, pork and mushrooms bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and remove anything that floats. After 30 minutes remove the pork pieces onto a plate and set aside until needed.
- Add in the tofu and lotus root and simmer for 60 minutes and return the soup back to a broil add in the cabbage and pork and turn off the heat. Ready to serve.