Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister-in-law needed something for a holiday buffet. I came up with this.
- 1⁄2 lb smoked turkey breast, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 baguette
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Mash garlic and olive oil with a mortar and pestle.
- Slice baguette on a diagonal.
- Brush both sides with garlic/olive oil mixture.
- Grill bread on both sides until golden brown.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Spoon mixture onto bread slices and serve.