- 1 French baguette, sliced 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- to taste butter
- to taste garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- to taste parmesan cheese
- to taste salt
- 4 -5 tomatoes (med-size)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -5 fresh basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut baguette into slices.
- Butter and then sprinkle garlic powder each piece, and bake till lightly golden brown.
- Mix garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and salt in the ricotta cheese, till a lovely blended taste.
- Dice tomatoes in small cubes, add Olive Oil, and small strips of fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips.
- Spread the ricotta mixture, generously on the cooled garlic bread slices.
- Top with tomato mixture and bake at 350F for 10 minutes.