Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest and best corn dip ever! The looks are kinda deceiving (if your not used to seeing corn in a dip).. but the taste is incredible!! I make this recipe everytime we have a get togther, either at home or work. Someone is always asking for the recipe!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ounce) canoriginal rotel
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- Drain all canned ingredients.
- Mix the canned ingredients together in a bowl with the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Let it refrigerate for at least an hour or eat it immediately. The longer it sits the more flavor it will have.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Double it for a bigger crowd!