Recipe by It's loose again
Ingredients are everything! I got the True Spanish Dulce paprika from www.CookingEnthusiast.com, grew the Hot Portugal pepper seeds from www.harrisseeds.com.
Top Review by AmandaInOz
Excellent fluffy texture! I served the olives on the side because we had a few no olive people around, and it was a big hit with everyone. Yum! Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans butter beans
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 cup portugal hot pepper, diced
- 1 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drop garlic into a running food processor.
- Stop the processor, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
- Process to get garlic chopped finer.
- Add beans, salt and pepper. Process to a smooth paste.
- With the processor running, slowly add a stream of olive oil until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in peppers and olives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and dust with the dulce paprika.
- Serve with toasted pita chips.