1/1 Photo of Lou's Bean Spread.
It's loose again's Note:
Ingredients are everything! I got the True Spanish Dulce paprika from www.CookingEnthusiast.com, grew the Hot Portugal pepper seeds from www.harrisseeds.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drop garlic into a running food processor.
- 2Stop the processor, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
- 3Process to get garlic chopped finer.
- 4Add beans, salt and pepper. Process to a smooth paste.
- 5With the processor running, slowly add a stream of olive oil until mixture is smooth.
- 6Transfer to a bowl and stir in peppers and olives.
- 7Drizzle with olive oil and dust with the dulce paprika.
- 8Serve with toasted pita chips.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lou's Bean Spread.
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 498.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g