Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- Thin the yeast in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Mix the flour with the salt and put it in a deep bowl.
- Add the yeast and an extra cup of warm water and mix well until you make a uniform thin paste.
- Cover and leave in the shade for 1-1/2 hours until it rises and forms bubbles under the surface.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and pour your mix in, one large spoonful at a time.
- The mix will form round dumplings.
- Remove them with a strainer/ladle when they darken a little.
- Pour honey over them, cinnamon and the sesame seeds.