Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Generations of Recipes, this looks delicious! The honey and cinnamon are estimated based on how much this yields (about 15-20 bite-size donuts.) Prep time includes the rising.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water with the sugar, about 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the yeast mixture, gradually adding the flour and salt, beating well.
- Cover and let rise for 2 hours.
- Heat some canola or vegetable oil to about 375F in a skillet or deep fryer, and drop the risen dough by the tablespoon-full into the oil. Turn it often to brown evenly.
- Dip each donut in the warmed honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.