Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from Food Network (Emeril). Adult drink. This Emeril show was a tribute to Kentucky.
- 2 ounces Bourbon (Kentucky bourbon)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the bourbon, orange juice, lime juice and sugar with a handful of ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice.
- Garnish with orange slice and a maraschino cherry and serve.
Good stuff! I added another tsp of sugar but otherwise made as directed (minus the garnishes as I didn't have them). Thanks for sharing!
Excellent drink. Maade for ZWT3.