1/1 Photo of Louisiana Sweet Tea
this is the sweet tea that everyone in the south loves but instead of boiling water i use the coffee pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1fill water in coffee pot to 12 cups.
- 2put tea bags where you would put coffee but with no filter.turn on.
- 3meanwhile in a 1 gallon pitcher add 2 cups of sugar(may adjust to your taste). when tea is done pour it into the pitcher and add enough water to make one gallon.add lemon if you want(in the south we dont add lemon).
- 4**you can use ice instead of extra water ,fill the pitcher completely with the ice before you put the hot tea in the pitcher. when tea is done pour into the pitcher and stir. refrigerate until cold and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Louisiana Sweet Tea
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: