Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
These tasty little appetizers can be put together in no time.
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 eggs
- 1 box stove top turkey stuffing mix
- 2 (120 g) cans crabmeat
- 1 packet Shake-n-Bake, original chicken extra crispy coating mix
- Blend milk miracle whip and eggs.
- Add stuffing mix and crab meat, mix well, shape into 12- 16 small balls.
- Coat balls in shake and bake.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
These were tasty. I only used 1/2 box of the stuffing mix because I didn't want them that dry and I wanted the crab taste to come through. I put the egg, mayo, milk and stuffing mix together and let it sit (stirring now and then) to rehydrate the hard little bread pieces. Then I gently folded the crab meat into it. Here's where my 1-inch cookie scoop worked wonders. I used that to shape the balls and I got about 25 little cocktail balls out of it. I also baked mine longer (about 10 minutes at 400°). I served them on toothpicks and made a little cocktail sauce mixed with a little mayo to serve on the side.