Recipe by the_cookie_lady
This comes from the September 2006 issue of the Pillsbury cookbooklet. It was very tasty when I had it...especially with a super good jalapeno cheese kaiser roll.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso vegetable classics hearty tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried cajun seasoning
- 12 buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, celery, bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except buns.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture into buns.