Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
ready in 15 minutes...we like to serve it along side steak cooked on the grill..
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 bay leaves, broken in half
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- hot pepper sauce
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, cleaned
- combine all ingredients except shrimp in a saucepan.mix well.
- bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place shrimp in a 13x9" casserole dish.
- pour mixture over shrimp.
- Bake at 400* for 10 minutes.
- remove and discard bay leaves.