- 1 pint oyster, drained
- 2⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 2⁄3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the oysters into a shallow 9" pie plate.
- Sprinkle with parsley and onions.
- Scatter the cracker crumbs on top.
- Melt butter and add lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mixture over the crumbs and bake 450F until oysters curl slightly and crumbs are brown appro 10-15 minutes.