Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom made this and I thought is was truly wonderful. Adapted from her Gooseberry Patch Seasons for Sharing cookbook.
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a small mixing bowl, add the mustard and flour; stir to mix.
- Gradually stir in the water; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to an air-tight container; may store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.