Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's real easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 package lasagna noodle (8oz)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- Brown meat in veg oil: add onions, parsley & garlic.
- Cook 5 min's & then add water,1 tsp salt, pepper,oregano,tomato paste,bay leaves,to skillet; cover, simmer for 30 min's, stirring.
- In saucepan, over low heat melt butter,blending well, stir flour in.
- Cook until thick.
- Remove from heat; stirring constantly, gradually add milk.
- Cook until it gets thick.
- Stir in egg yolk, cheese,salt,and cook for 2 min's.
- Cook the noodles until done and lay in shallow pan.
- Pour your meat sauce over noodles, then add cheese sauce, repeat several layers until you run out of everything.
- Bake in oven 325 deg, uncovered.