OHHHHHHMANNNNN is all I can say about this dish. This is one of my "secret" oft requested recipes and I've decided to share it with you because nothing this good should be kept secret.
- Crunch up the rosemary and thyme using fingers.
- Place all ingredients, except shrimp and french bread, in a large pot.
- Simmer this mixture for 2 1/2 hours.
- Five minutes before serving add shrimp and cook about 3-4 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Serve shrimp with broth and toasted French bread for sopping the broth.