1/1 Photo of Louisiana Killer Shrimp
2 hrs 15 mins
OHHHHHHMANNNNN is all I can say about this dish. This is one of my "secret" oft requested recipes and I've decided to share it with you because nothing this good should be kept secret.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crunch up the rosemary and thyme using fingers.
- 2Place all ingredients, except shrimp and french bread, in a large pot.
- 3Simmer this mixture for 2 1/2 hours.
- 4Five minutes before serving add shrimp and cook about 3-4 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- 5Serve shrimp with broth and toasted French bread for sopping the broth.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Louisiana Killer Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.8
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 320.2 mg
- Sodium 2804.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 55.9 g