Recipe by jenjie
Consider yourself warned, they're HOT! :)
Top Review by nemokitty
These are very delicious!! Yes, they're spicy if you add enough hot sauce. But we like it spicy. I followed exactly except cut down on the olive oil to 1/4 cup, if that. Making these again! Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game 2011.
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel shrimp to tail and devein.
- Put clean shrimp in baking pan and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Stir with spoon.
- Pour over hot shrimp and mix until all shrimp are coated with sauce.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.