Louisiana Green Bean Rollups
- I dont know about measurements. This stupid recipe wont do right, it calls for 2 reg sized cans of green beans.
- Open bacon and separate into strips( you can halve these lengthwise). Open green beans and drain.
- Pinch up enough brown sugar to fill fingertips, and rub onto bacon (Sugar layer will be slightly thick).
- Place enough green beans ( about an inch thick. I'm not sure of the amount with french cut, I just eyeball it. with whole green beans, you should only use about 4 or 5) onto the end of sugared bacon strips and roll.
- Seal with a toothpick. Place seam side down on cookie sheet. Pour syrup over rolls.
- Cook at about 400 degrees( or higher, your preference) until bacon is cooked through and rolls are candied.