Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This one is both quick and easy. You can adjust the heat to your liking. The time for prep includes the time to peel & devein the shrimp.
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, uncooked peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 -4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 8 slices French bread, toasted (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- Place shrimp in a 10x6 baking dish.
- Combine butter, garlic, and hot sauce in a small mixing bowl, stirring well.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over toasted french bread.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Fabulous shrimp dish! Loved the novel idea of serving it over toasted French bread. This was the second recipe I chose for the Pick Your Chef #2 game and I sure picked a good chef. Thanks, Cher!
Okay, let me begin by saying this was FABULOUS over steamed broccoli. For dietary reason we chose not to put it on bread. I cut the recipe in half but used about 8 cloves of crushed garlic and a finely chopped hot red pepper rather then hot sauce. This is a very good dish. Few ingredients, not fussy at all. Thanks for a really easy good tasting recipe!