Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use authentic panko, you'll like yourself a little bit more for doing that.
- 1 lb dungeness crabmeat, picked clean
- 1 ounce red bell pepper, diced
- 2 ounces green onions, finely chopped
- 2 ounces roasted corn kernels
- 1⁄2 ounce mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 ounce coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 ounce garlic, chopped
- Japanese-style bread crumbs (Panko)
- Combine crabmeat, pepper, onion, corn and garlic with mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add breadcrumbs until meatball consistency is reached, then form into cakes.
- Sauté cakes in oil until golden brown and serve with tartar sauce of your choice.