Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and good... two of my favorite things! Got this recipe from a friend years ago.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, jello, oil and lemon extract and bake in a 9 x 13 pan at 300 degrees for 40 minutes.
- When done, take a fork and poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Combine margarine, powdered sugar and lemon juice and pour over hot cake.
I love lemon and this is a winner! The cake is super moist and the glaze is delicious. I love the buttery flavor. Making this cake couldn't get much easier.