Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really really good for dipping shrimp and for raw oysters!! For a slightly unusual flavor substitute tarragon vinegar for the lemon juice.
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup very finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and fold them all together on the mix cycle.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to chill before serving.
Yum!! We had this with boiled shrimp - and licked the bowl clean!