Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This marinade is the best--also tenderizes the steak as it cooks.
Top Review by Kitchenette
Really very good! I've been using a similar marinade, but I really like the extra flavor the mustard and soy sauce adds. I did reduce the mustard to 1 tsp., the soy sauce to 1/4 C, and the oil to 1/4 C., and I omitted the Accent altogether. I marinated the steaks for just 3 hours, and I think it would have been even better if I'd allowed another couple of hours in the marinade.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 5 1⁄2 cups salad oil
- steak, of your choice