Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 3⁄4 lb peeled deveined med. shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 ground red pepper
- French bread or Italian bread
- Place shrimp in a single layer in an ungreased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter and next 7 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 mins or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with bread.
Simple to make. Tastes spicy but not too hot. Made with asparagus and rice...delicious!!!
There are so many great shrimp recipes on Zaar and this is another one!! This was so simple to make and so good to eat. Very enjoyable and I thank you Cindy.
Oops we forgot to peel the shrimp and so we dipped in the spicy butter. Eazzzy!