- 3⁄4 lb peeled deveined med. shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 ground red pepper
- French bread or Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in a single layer in an ungreased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter and next 7 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 mins or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with bread.