Recipe by Miss Annie
This recipe is from Southern Living magazine in response for a recipe request. This sauce may be served with Citrus-Marinated Shrimp, or probably with crab cakes, or boiled shrimp or seafood salad. This sauce can be prepared a day ahead.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Wow, wow, and wow! This was fabulous with shrimp. I didn't think my Dad would stop eating. With every bite you get a new flavor sensation! The leftovers are being tossed with seafood for a Louis salad tonight! Thanks Annie for the great sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce