Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been trying to find a louie sauce that is just like a fish house we go to here and I think I may have finally found it. ;) Havent tried it yet but had to add it here.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons white onions, grated
- Combine the ingredients and mix very thoroughly. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving so all flavors blend.
- Good on shrimp tacos, crab salad, and seafood cocktails.
Love this Louie dressing! We love it on shrimp salad, and on grilled salmon. I made this recipe low carb by substituting reduced-sugar ketchup for the chili sauce.