Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kids just love these large crunchies biscuits (cookies). Very easy to make.
- 8 ounces butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 orange, rind of
- 9 ounces plain flour
- 4 1⁄2 ounces icing sugar
- 3 1⁄2 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons filter coffee, prepared
- Cream the butter; add egg yolk, orange juice, and orange rind.
- Sift flour and icing sugar.
- Gradually mix this into the butter mixture.
- Mix in walnuts, white choolate chips, and filter coffee.
- Place rolled balls of the mixture on a greased tray, well spaced out as they spread while baking.
- Flatten lightly with a damp fork.
- Bake 20 minutes at gas 3, or until colouring around the edges.
- They will crisp as they cool.