Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An easy coleslaw with lotsa stuff in it. "Cooking" time is chill time.
- 16 ounces preshredded coleslaw mix, the cabbage and carrot mixture
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, sharp is nice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together coleslaw mix, chopped onion, ham and cheese.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, dill weed, salt and pepper; pour over the salad mixture.
- Toss well to coat.
- For best results, chill 2 hours before serving.
I omitted the onion. I used reduced-fat mayonnaise, fat-free sour cream. I omitted the celery seed. It's so yummy. Thanks Parsley :) Made for Market tag
I had cabbage, so put in food processor along with carrot. I left out the ham(I don't eat it), but used all other ingredients. I enjoyed the full flavor with the cheese in it. Thank you Parsley!