Nothing better than a yummy cookie to dunk into milk, coffee or hot cocoa!
Make and share this Lotsa Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamom, oats, raisins, and craisins and chopped nuts, mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until lightly brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Do not over bake.