Recipe by Dancer^
This is easy on a busy day. It also freezes well. Just cut the cooking time in half, let cool and freeze.
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 2 (26 ounce) jars low fat prepared pasta sauce
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup grated fat free mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine ricotta with egg substitute, oregano and garlic powder.
- Layer in lasagna pan starting with sauce, then following with noodles, ricotta and more sauce.
- Keep going until you have used up noodles and ricotta.
- Top with sauce, cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake uncovered until very hot in center, about 1 hour; sprinkle with mozzarella and bake uncovered for 5 minutes more.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, cut and serve.